Oh England, I really am TRYING to look forward to seeing you again...
In the spirit of trying to look forward to going HOME, here are a few things I (begrudgingly) miss:
* The Boy (obvs)
* Bacon sandwich on real granary bread with real ketchup, not gloopy luminous saucefakers
* Feeling anything other than filthy hot in bed (not in a good way)
* Not sweating on my upper lip
* Kit Kat Chunkys (I hear there are four new flavours, interesting - which is the best?)
* Driving (I love the matatus here but I guess I miss just jumping in a car)
I'd trade it all in for:
* Friendly people
* Stunning beaches (I said beaches, not bitches)
Thus undoing all the hard work above and rendering this whole blog obselete and a complete waste of my time left in Kenya - thanks everyone!