Let me tell you, I love my little apartment here. It's my little space and it's all mine (or at least it was before it was INVADED by boys a few weeks ago from England). It's in a great neighbourhood and every morning I wake up to the following:
* Roosters BAERR EEE ERRR EEE ERRRRRRRRRRRRRing
* Mosque calls to prayer-ing BAAAAALL EEEEEE AIIIII EEEEEEE AIIIIIIIII
* Children running for the school bus
* Reggae Afro beats pumping from who-knows-where-but-turn-it-down-already-oh-wait-is-that-Sean-Paul-turn-it-up-yeah
* SUN BRIGHT SUN BALL OF GAS SUN IT BURNS. I forget I wear an eye mask most nights for this very reason. My poor corneas.
* Sweat. We'll say no more.
Anyway, here's my apartment in photos. Please don't rob it and please don't make me leave here in ten days time...
|Introducing... Stevo-o the stove-o. I'm managing to not burn down the whole building - score!|
|My office at Beer O'Clock|
|Urgh. *Another* sunny day out my window|
|Dear burglars... Err I don't live here, I live next door yeah?|