Tuesday 21 June 2011

From my profile...

...in case you can't see it

I love laughing, I like going on road trips with my feet up on the dashboard, I love being married, I love red wine, I like pubs and pub quizzes, I love winning pub quizzes, I love Sunday roasts, I love my cat who is called Catty and has a big belly, I like the seaside, I love pretty accessories, especially if they have something miniature on them like a teacup or a telephone, I love wedding related things, I like going in to the Yorkshire Dales with my husband, I love leggings, I love my family and talking with them on the telephone and seeing them in person, I love Facebook, I love making people laugh, I love windy autumnal days, I like being at home of an evening with my husband and cat, I love most varieties of cake,I love Leeds and I think I like camping but I don't know yet. I think I like the idea of it more than the reality in England.

No comments:

Post a Comment