2. Life’s too short not to be happy in your job – you spend more time there than you do at your own house, what are you doing if you hate your job?
3. Life’s too short to worry about having wobbly bits. Stay healthy and don’t overdo it, but don’t kill yourself worrying about it, we’ll all be skeletons one day – I don’t want to look like one until then thank you very much!
4. Life’s too short to settle for someone who doesn’t adore you, but on that note, life’s too short to worry about following the ‘norm’ of needing someone to be complete!
5. Life’s too short to be treated like crap at work and in general life. NEVER shhhh me. I do not react well to shhhhing.
6. Life’s too short for saving money for things you’re not even sure you want
7. Life’s too short for envying someone else’s life, make your own and live it
8. Life’s too short to drive on your mobile phone. It’s 2012, you know the statistics, put it down or pull over you absolute moron.
9. Life’s too short - so why don’t you thank the person who just held the door open for you?
10. Life’s too short to have regrets, better to have given it a shot than regret not doing it!
11. Life’s too short to be scared of flying (sorry Mum but it is)
12. Life’s too short for sunbeds. Seriously? What are you doing? We KNOW that’s not a real tan, what’s so bad about your real skin? Why are you putting your own health at risk voluntarily, nay PAYING for it? Sitting in the sun isn’t safe, why would standing in a capsule of sun be safe?
13. Life’s too short not to sing at karaoke when the opportunity arises. Who’s going to care in ten minute’s time anyway? (Unless you’re really memorable like me, ahem)
14. Life’s too short for faddy diets. Guess what? You’re going to put it all straight back on once you stop the diet. Get out of my face and take your meal replacement shake with you!
15. Life’s too short to sit here writing about things life is too short for. I’m outta here!
Notice on this that I did not include ‘live every day as if it were your last’ Pah! I dread to think what would happen if I did that. I’d definitely be drunk, with a shaved head, on stage with Bryan Adams, king size Galaxy bar in one hand and totally naked, seeing as it might be my last day on this spinning ball we call home.