Monday 7 November 2011

Windy Wales and a 92nd Birthday

Bor e dar! (or however you spell it in Welsh...)

I had the pleasure of spending a weekend in Wales two weeks ago with my crazy aforementioned camera whorish family!



We had laughs a plenty, long walks, pub lunch, card games, open fires, birthday cake, singing and cheese, all in good company of my brilliant family.










It was my Nan's 92nd birthday and sister Beth made the most deeeeeelicious cake and I'm responsible for eating a fair percentage of that...oops. Ah, the joy of not having a wedding dress to squeeze in to anymore.

Playing giant cards was a massive highlight, in fact all normal sized cards should be burnt and giant cards sworn in as an alternative.

Meeting all the family at Dad's cottage is the best thing ever and I love it. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment