Tuesday 13 January 2015

A Few New York Snaps

Late last year I finally went to America! I go to New York for five days!

And it was AWESOME. I didn't expect to love it as much as I did.

The buildings! The avenues! The sheer enormousness of it all.

The pizza slices. Oh my, the pizza slices.

The yellow cabs.

The music. Frank Sinatra got it ALL RIGHT GUYS. He speaks the truth!

The suits on Wall Street. Hello! I'm a tourist! Am I in your way? I'm so sorry. Do you know the way to Tiffany's?

We took a super cheap Jet2.com flight from Leeds Bradford direct to New York and within seven hours of leaving Leeds we were in Manhattan sitting in a yellow cab *sigh* I love living in an era where we can do this kind of travel. We are so lucky, kids.

Anyway, what with Christmas and everything, I've only just gotten around to moving the photos to here. Enjoy!























No comments:

Post a Comment