- When that time of year comes around and relatives ask you what you want for your birthday/Christmas. In no way am I ungrateful, but it reminds me that a whole year has gone by since I was last asked and I can never think of anything because I'm too depressed about growing older! (Should probably be more thankful that I have things I don't need...)
- When you tune in to the noise of a clock ticking and realise that's another second you'll never get back! (Can you sense the melancholy?)
- When your 10 year school reunion has already gone by... do you remember talking about it in school? It doesn't seem that long ago and yet it's already passed. Time to start planning the 20 year reunion!
- Urgh. Facebook updates about bowel movements or what you're eating (I guess the two are linked when you think about it) do you REALLY have nothing else to talk about? That's sad, man.
- When you've been hitting the gym 3 x weekly for a few months and your jeans feel TIGHTER. Where's the justice??! I don't give a hoot if it's turning in to muscle, I want smaller jeans :)
Tuesday, 13 March 2012
Things that have the potential to depress me
I'm just going to get straight to it...